The Tiny Diner Farmers’ Market Opening Day is coming up on Thursday, June 25th! We hope you can join us from 5-8pm at the Tiny Diner Restaurant – 1024 E 38th Street!
What to expect:
- Vanilla Custard Ice Cream Samples, plus crank an old-fashioned ice cream machine
- Demonstration Bee Hive with Mademoiselle Miel
- Information on water conservation with the Master Water Stewards
- Vendor Bingo for a chance to win a Tiny Diner gift certificate!
- Live music by the Wheat Pennys, a multi-instrumental lady duo with sweet, old-time influenced harmonies.
And of course- meet many of our amazing 2015 vendors!
We’re excited to have seasonal, local produce from Silent Sun Farms, Hmong Universe, Back to Roots Farm, Racing Heart Farm, Bootstrap Farm, Blue Egg Farm and Tiny Diner Rural Farm. This beautiful, not-too-hot weather is the season of GREENS! Lettuce, Kale, Swiss Chard, Salad Mix…come get your heart-healthy greens on. You can also expect other fixings to make a scrumptious salad like radishes, bunching onions, cilantro, and more!
And then there’s the kimchi from You Betcha Kimchi, fresh cut flowers from Foxglove Flowers, kombucha from Deane’s Kombucha, rotating artists from Gather Artist Registry, homemade all natural doggie treats from York’s Karma Bits, jewelry by Emily Madland, and laundry soaps, jams, cocktail syrups by Blue Egg Farm.
Last but not least, come check out natural herbal salves, lip balm, deodorant, lotions, soap, herbal teas, and healing and aromatherapy essential oils from Hart and Soul Herbal and Kirsten Grohovsky.
See you there!
Categories: Farm Update